Followers

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I have somehow been missing posts. I really don't know what to attribute that too. I am sincerely sorry for anyone who has not had a reply to their questions. I desperately understand what it is like to be so very ill and just want someone to help. It has never been my heartfelt attempt to ignore or dismiss any one with questions.
I have had questions about how I am. I am holding my own, as only we can do. I continue to have liver enzyme elevations which are life altering and painful. Life comes to much of a stop when this occurs, I become very tired and require a lot more rest. I don't eat a lot of solid food when this happens. I keep it simple, I grind jasmine rice and make a hot cereal out of it with low to no carb sweetener.
I am still here, and am asked would I have this surgery again. In a heart beat I would. I was unable to eat anything prior to and would most likely have never been able to eat again. I do eat what I want when ever my liver is calm and do on occasion enjoy a great cheese burger. Food any food does cause pain, but it is controllable. Prior to surgery nothing helped, before eating after eating all the time nothing helped.
My husband and I entered into this together, if anything would ever happen and God would call me home my husband would inform the blog. In the mean time I am here for ALL and will answer you when I find the post or get a notification of it (the way this has worked in the past). I don't want to waste time nor bore anyone with goofy grandma or the life of the crazy cat lady.

Lisa Atwell

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and a mom. I have 2 cat children that I adore. I suffered for 10 years with chronic pancreatitis. I suffered horribly, no one should have to live I like I did.