Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I am still kicking..after almost 9 years!

I was checking the blog there are occasions where someone will ask a question and it does not reach me through the usual channels and I have found unanswered questions that way.
I am going to post and say " I am still here" Life is NOT what it was prior to all of this. The blessing in that is that so much time and "stuff" has happened I don't remember the old norm. I am human and have my days where I just plainly feel like "crap" that said " I also have days that although painful I can find relief" some times that means I just go to bed get off my feet and heating pad to the back and one to the front and down we stay.
I am not going to attempt to paint a rosy picture and make things out to be better than they are. I had hoped that I could return to work in some capacity after the surgery, I just don't have that much stamina. I am however grateful to be able to grocery shop, see my grand kids and love my cats. I am reminded that to whom much as been given much is required. I am still paying my required but longing for the day when I may hear "well done enter in good and faithful servant". For those who have read me know where my heart lies and I will again for the umpteenth time today say Lisa this world is NOT your home, but God is faithful and he is with me.
Blessings and peace to all, until the day we live in a world where no one suffers from pancreatitis or any pancreatic pain.
Lisa

No comments:

About Me

I am a wife and a mom. I have 2 cat children that I adore. I suffered for 10 years with chronic pancreatitis. I suffered horribly, no one should have to live I like I did.